OUT THERE SERIES -
COMING IN 2023
GET YOUR CHILDREN'S BOOK OUT THERE
A complete 8-book series to help you write and indie publish your children's book.
- WRITE A CHILDREN'S PICTURE BOOK
- WRITE A CHILDREN'S CHAPTER BOOK
- REVISE YOUR CHILDREN'S CHAPTER BOOK
- YOUR CHILDREN'S BOOK PUBLISHING COMPANY
- FORMAT YOUR CHILDREN'S BOOK
- PRE-LAUNCH STRATEGIES FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S BOOK
- LAUNCH STRATEGIES FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S BOOK
- MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S BOOK
Children's book author and indie publisher Darcy Pattison will bring her years of teaching to the topic of publishing a children's book in today's volatile market. She has taught writing at SCBWI chapters nationwide, at the Highlights Foundation, and other venues for many years.
Since Pattison started Mims House Books in 2010, her books have received:
- 4 Starred Reviews
- 4 NSTA Outstanding Science Trade Books
- 2 Junior Library Guild selections
- 2 Eureka! Nonfiction Honor Books
- 1 NCTE Notable Book in Children's Language Arts
- 1 Arkansiana Award
- 1 Susannah Black Arkansas Children's History Book
Pattison's proven success in writing, revising, publishing, and marketing will shorten your learning curve!